Since the iOS14 update, Apple devices now has widgets. I decided that I also wanted to make widgets on my Android phone, but the pre-existing widgets didn’t let you customize it so I did some research. I came up with a way to create your very own custom widgets using an app called UCCW.
The process was quite simple, it went like this:
- Download UCCW on your Play Store, once the download is completely open it.
- Press the plus button on the bottom right corner, then click on the one that says blank template.
- Then click on the background.
- Once you have done that select on the tab that says ‘Image as background’.
- Select the button that says ‘Image’ and then select the image you would like.
- After that save the skin and go back to your home screen,
- Once you’re on your home screen hold down on it and then go to the tab that says widgets.
- Go all the way down to where it says UCCW and select on one of the boxes.
- Click on the skin you like and then resize it on your home screen. Now you have your very own aesthetic widgets!
Watch this video to get a better understanding: