Have you ever wanted a compatible device that you can play games on the go? If you want one then the Nintendo Switch is the one to go for. There are a lot of games that you can buy or get free games on the Nintendo E-Shop. My family has these games:
- Paladins (An online co-op game that you can play with your friends)
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition ( A creature named Rayman goes on adventures with some help of friends)
- Arena of Valor ( Another co-op game that you can play with your friends)
- Pokemon Quest ( This is a Pokemon game that you can get on other devices such as Phones and Tablets)
- Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle ( Do you know Mario and Rabbids? Well this game has both in it.)
- Brawlhalla ( This is another co-op game that you can also play with your friends. Fight with different characters and earn the top place to victory.)
- Pinball FX3 ( This is an online version of Pinball (It can get very addictive). )
Those are just some of the very many games that we have. Want to play with friends that has a Nintendo switch you can do that in many different ways, the most easiest one is sharing a code. Maybe you just want your own profile, not a share one. You can definitely do that! It may not be linked so you can’t friend anyone, but all that hard work in each game will be saved. Maybe your parents are going to think that you will stay on this for too long. Not to worry the Nintendo has a solution for that. Using Parental Control your parents can make sure you won’t play for too long by putting a time limit. Maybe you just want to play at home, you can definitely do that by hooking it up on your TV. By placing it on your dock it will hook up on your TV or any device that has an preferred HDMI slot in it.
What are you waiting for? Go to your nearest shop and get it!